Woman Within - Not Getting The right clothing and poor quality

I've always ordered from your catalogue, but, the past year I've had to send back what I've ordered because of wrong lenths and when I order petite I get regular size.The last two t-shirts I ordered were really poor quality, they had small holes in them and puckered at the bottom hems.

I just received an order o 2 pants that were suppose to be 27" in length and were so long I can't wear them, and the yoga pants were regular when I ordered petite.

I have to send these back.I am all through ordering from you.

More Review Details

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 25, 2013 #614089 Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Did you measure the length of the pants? From what I have always understood a short/petite length pant is 29 inches in the inseam. It could also be, depending on your age, that you are shrinking in height. I am 72 and used to be 5'5" and am now down to 5'2". I have a daughter that is 45 and used to be 5'2" and is now 5'1". However, I have always had to shorten her pants, by about 1" and that is a real pain for jeans.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Woman Within. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Woman Within.
Filing a new complaint about