I've always ordered from your catalogue, but, the past year I've had to send back what I've ordered because of wrong lenths and when I order petite I get regular size.The last two t-shirts I ordered were really poor quality, they had small holes in them and puckered at the bottom hems.
I just received an order o 2 pants that were suppose to be 27" in length and were so long I can't wear them, and the yoga pants were regular when I ordered petite.
I have to send these back.I am all through ordering from you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I called in an order with my body measurements from a local seamstress. I ordered to items. Upon receiving order , I tried on immediately , one pant was..."
- "I was not allowed to pay my bill because it was more than 2 days old. Wal Mart needs to shut down bill payment if they can't take a stub..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "There are a million fake profiles, and singlesnet is totally dominated by women and men from ghana pretending to be women. It had to be the biggest legal rip-off besides..."
- " I drove my KW to this authorized KW dealership to replace two steel coolant lines. After they performed the repairs and less than a mile down the road, I returned..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "I am very upset over a charge of $14.99 added to my gas purchase for ADD FSS RG. I don't think it was marked very clearly on the pump and as..."