I received $350 worth of gift cards for this company. My first order was a pair of slippers that cost $22 in the picture they were depicted with the Rubber Soul and I also enter the promo code for free shipping..

When they were arrived they were a cheap knockoff at best they charge me& 13.99 for shipping.. They have all these name brands but the fact of the matter is everything is made and produced in China.. they change their prices on a daily basis.. if you want to return something for poor quality they charge you shipping on an already overpriced poor quality..

Now the best is I've been dealing with my order for almost 2 months now.. One disappointment after another.. Customer service basically are scripted nobody does their job. I've been on the phone and emailing for the past 2 days to the point that I just want to vomit and choke the life out of somebody.Not going to).

Nobody knows what the next person is doing.. I am just absolutely thoroughly disgusted with the Shady Shenanigans of this company.. I have had enough I want my $350 back I'm not returning products and not shipping anything else I'm not talking to anybody else I'm not emailing anybody else.. this company is a scam from word go there buying products out of sweatshops in China!!

Charging us full price and shipping and returns he's so even if you return it you already bought it for x / what a great business huh. I will continue to blast this company on every social media available including YouTube it will go viral you are a scam and your customer service department sucks I will continue to blast this company on every social media available including YouTube it will go viral you are a scam and your customer service department sucks!!

Comments