Cleveland, Ohio

I've always ordered from your catalogue, but, the past year I've had to send back what I've ordered because of wrong lenths and when I order petite I get regular size.The last two t-shirts I ordered were really poor quality, they had small holes in them and puckered at the bottom hems.

I just received an order o 2 pants that were suppose to be 27" in length and were so long I can't wear them, and the yoga pants were regular when I ordered petite.

I have to send these back.I am all through ordering from you.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Woman Within?

Comments

anonymous
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #614089

Did you measure the length of the pants?From what I have always understood a short/petite length pant is 29 inches in the inseam.

It could also be, depending on your age, that you are shrinking in height. I am 72 and used to be 5'5" and am now down to 5'2".

I have a daughter that is 45 and used to be 5'2" and is now 5'1".However, I have always had to shorten her pants, by about 1" and that is a real pain for jeans.