I called in an order with my body measurements from a local seamstress. I ordered to items. Upon receiving order , I tried on immediately , one pant was to small around waist. The other pants was way too big, you could fit 3 of me in them they were so large.
Ok So I read through the paper work on how to return and the amount of shipping and handling 7.99 will be kept by the company , Ok ; fair enough. Two weeks later I check my bank account; and found that only a portion of what was owed me reflected on my bank acc.
Now I am no genius ; however I know for a fact that
$41.25-$7.99 = $33.26 they only returned to me $25.16 , which means they still owe me $8.10 . I contacted woman within thinking perhaps it was just an oversight. They responded with a no that they will not refund the rest. So in reality they actually charged me $15.49 for shipping and handling return fee. I have followed up with the BBB, my atty and consumer affairs. I keep strict records and screen shot any and all correspondence's and invoices. I suggest to all they do the same. Lesson learned check up on a company before doing business with them. Wish I would have seen the hundreds of similar complaints before hand. I would have never one business with them in the first place. It is my contention that woman within be heavily fined and shut down. I was informed that how they do business is termed " bad business practice" and in most states is illegal. See images for further proof. I have redacted my personal information from the images to protect my privacy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Refund of $33.26 was not paid in full, they still owe me $8.10 as previously stated.
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me the balance of $8.10 owed me , remove me from their list of contacts do not send me anymore catalogs or solicitious emails. Change their buisness practice to a more reputable lawful nature.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I am so angry at Sears customer service and company. I have trying to get a $600+ refund back from them for over a year now. No matter how many..."
- "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..."
- "Yesterday, it was Easter and after church we went to Benihanas to have lunch. The service was great until the cook arrived at the table. He did not seem ready..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."