I called in an order with my body measurements from a local seamstress. I ordered to items. Upon receiving order , I tried on immediately , one pant was to small around waist. The other pants was way too big, you could fit 3 of me in them they were so large.
Ok So I read through the paper work on how to return and the amount of shipping and handling 7.99 will be kept by the company , Ok ; fair enough. Two weeks later I check my bank account; and found that only a portion of what was owed me reflected on my bank acc.
Now I am no genius ; however I know for a fact that
$41.25-$7.99 = $33.26 they only returned to me $25.16 , which means they still owe me $8.10 . I contacted woman within thinking perhaps it was just an oversight. They responded with a no that they will not refund the rest. So in reality they actually charged me $15.49 for shipping and handling return fee. I have followed up with the BBB, my atty and consumer affairs. I keep strict records and screen shot any and all correspondence's and invoices. I suggest to all they do the same. Lesson learned check up on a company before doing business with them. Wish I would have seen the hundreds of similar complaints before hand. I would have never one business with them in the first place. It is my contention that woman within be heavily fined and shut down. I was informed that how they do business is termed " bad business practice" and in most states is illegal. See images for further proof. I have redacted my personal information from the images to protect my privacy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Refund of $33.26 was not paid in full, they still owe me $8.10 as previously stated.
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me the balance of $8.10 owed me , remove me from their list of contacts do not send me anymore catalogs or solicitious emails. Change their buisness practice to a more reputable lawful nature.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I recently bought 3 shirts for my husband on 12/17/2015 for Christmas present. I realized it was a little last minute so I expected for it to be after Christmas...."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Hello there, I had an unpleasant experience buying my car at BLOK AUTO Charity Auction which I would like to share and hope it would be helpful to anyone...."
- "Long slow lines??? How long does ut take to hand someone their *** package? Not to mention the malases glacial pace pretty much EVERYONE who works there! Can i..."
- "This was my daughters first time competing in pageant even tho she didnt take home a title she really enjoyed herself and is looking forward to next year. The memories..."