I called in an order with my body measurements from a local seamstress. I ordered to items. Upon receiving order , I tried on immediately , one pant was to small around waist. The other pants was way too big, you could fit 3 of me in them they were so large.
Ok So I read through the paper work on how to return and the amount of shipping and handling 7.99 will be kept by the company , Ok ; fair enough. Two weeks later I check my bank account; and found that only a portion of what was owed me reflected on my bank acc.
Now I am no genius ; however I know for a fact that
$41.25-$7.99 = $33.26 they only returned to me $25.16 , which means they still owe me $8.10 . I contacted woman within thinking perhaps it was just an oversight. They responded with a no that they will not refund the rest. So in reality they actually charged me $15.49 for shipping and handling return fee. I have followed up with the BBB, my atty and consumer affairs. I keep strict records and screen shot any and all correspondence's and invoices. I suggest to all they do the same. Lesson learned check up on a company before doing business with them. Wish I would have seen the hundreds of similar complaints before hand. I would have never one business with them in the first place. It is my contention that woman within be heavily fined and shut down. I was informed that how they do business is termed " bad business practice" and in most states is illegal. See images for further proof. I have redacted my personal information from the images to protect my privacy.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Refund of $33.26 was not paid in full, they still owe me $8.10 as previously stated.
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me the balance of $8.10 owed me , remove me from their list of contacts do not send me anymore catalogs or solicitious emails. Change their buisness practice to a more reputable lawful nature.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Hello there, I had an unpleasant experience buying my car at BLOK AUTO Charity Auction which I would like to share and hope it would be helpful to anyone...."
- "The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality. I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was. They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and..."
- "I was so excited about the flowers I ordered from Florists.com for a birthday. I ordered Sunflowers in a beautiful watering can painted with Sunflowers. The watering can..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."