Black River Falls, Wisconsin

I have worked with .. and ordered items from Woman Within for over TEN YEARS but I will NEVER again have ANY contact with the company EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I am a handicapped consumer it was necessary for me to order 'front hook bras' since I was unfortunate to have a stroke in December, 2007 and I've been ordering these items and a lot more clothing items through Woman Within .. but that IS coming to an end at this VERY minute and instead of dealing WITH Woman Within, I intend to do any further shopping on mail-order with Roman's instead !!!!

And, if this isn't enough, since Woman Within had sent me the WRONG order and instead of sending ME 'front hook bras' and instead sent me 'back hook bras' which there is NO WAY that I can ever wear them, and I 'originally' spoke DIRECTLY WITH someone when I placed the order and we BOTH made 'certain' that I got the correct item numbers that I'd also 'reviewed & copied' DIRECTLY from BOTH the catalog AND the inside of one of the bras that I currently owned so I KNEW for a fact that I had the correct item number. And then I STILL 'managed' to receive the wrong item and when I called Woman Within to explain my situation and gave the customer service woman who answered my call what my 'situation' was .. she was the RUDEST and 'nastiest' individual who I've EVER dealt with and right in the MIDDLE of my conversation with ME she said that she needed to take a different call and PUT ME ON 'HOLD' FOR OVER THIRTY MINUTES AND NEVER RETURNED TO THE PHONE AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this point I will make it a point to NEVER order anything further from Woman Within EVER again and to cut up my Woman within credit card and I will, instead, order anything further from the Roman's catalog company !! And when I called Woman Within BACK and spoke with a gentleman just to tell him that that was what I was going to do in the future after sending back this current order to Woman Within and expecting a refund on this order, his rude comment to me was to the effect that "Well Roman's doesn't have any stores !" to which I replied to him to the effect that .. "well they can't be any worse in any way whatsoever than Woman Within is" .. and I used to spend a LOT OF MONEY with Woman Within and they'll NEVER AGAIN see a cent from me again.

I wouldn't recommend that 'my worst enemy' 'shop' at Woman Within and if you value the money that you put out on the shopping that you do, take MY advice and save your money and 'think twice' before shopping with Woman Within !!! And, while I've spent over 45 years as a professional paralegal and don't usually 'advertise' my name in situations like this, I'm SO ADAMANT that people 'be aware' of what Woman Within is like, my name is Karin Hanson and I've been a 'loyal' and I thought 'satisfied customer' of Woman Within for over 20 years .. but they'll NEVER see me 'shopping' by catalog with them ever again because in addition to everything else, they've got some of the 'RUDEST and NASTIEST' customer service and sales reps that I've EVER experienced EVER and I've got BETTER things to do than to be tied up on the telephone for over ONE HOUR with a customer service representative who puts you on hold for over 1/2 hour and then NEVER returns to your phone call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of glamorise magic lift bra. Woman Within needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned glamorise magic lift bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woman Within.

Comments

Franklin Square, New York, United States #1343394

Dear Karin,Don't order from Roaman's.Woman Within and Roaman's are owned by the same company and have the same policies. The owner of these companies is called Full Beauty Brands. This company owns all of the following brands:"Proprietary brands under the FULLBEAUTY Brands umbrella include: Woman Within, Roamans, Jessica London, ellos, swimsuitsforall, KingSize, Brylane Home and fullbeauty.com ..."