2.5

Impossible to make payment on line and when they call you a unreasonable late fee and phone payment charge.I have no problem with Romans and Fullbeauty.

Just made payment easily. . I always have problems with Women within. Always havd to change password the get account log on suspend.

.Sick of this

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Woman Within. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Woman Within.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Woman Within to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Woman Within?

Comments

#1020417

They charged me 3x s/h fees, and return fees.

I ordered several items, according to their site all should have fit.No, every piece was 2 sizes too big.

I returned all for exchanges, wow did I just get ripped off, $7.50 return fee, plus shipping/handling return fee, and another s/h fee for the replacements for $9.99. The sales prices disappeared, the pants for $17.99, now $19.99. Let me not forget that they charged me again for the entire order, promising that a refund is in process - waiting a month for that refund. And since it was in processing, they refused to let me cancel.

I still haven't received any of the exchanged items.So very upset with this company.