Dissatisfied does not even come close to describing my latest experience with Woman Within.It seem to be their practice to say that you don't do exchanges if the item was paid through PayPal and refund the item, then do the exchange a week later WITHOUT communication to the customer, it is a horrible practice.

A week after my refund had been processed, I reordered my item through one of one of their sister sites, only to find out that the same day an exchange was processed, causing me to get charged for the exact same item twice. Because both purchase were already processing I was told that neither order could be canceled. Now I have to wait for both shipments to arrive and return one for a partial refund, since I will be out the cost of shipping to send me the item. This has caused me such a headache with my finances and bank account because of getting charged twice when I was only planning and budgeting for ONE order/shipment.

Thanks to this experience, I have no intention of ever ordering from Woman Within or any of it's sister sites again.It's shame because the clothes have always been good quality, but I don't have the desire to be screwed over in this way.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). AShontz is overall dissatisfied with Woman Within. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Woman Within.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Woman Within to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Woman Within?

Comments