I found the perfect pair of winter boots from the online store and ordered them.It took 3 weeks from the order date just to ship the boots and i went on the site a few days after i knew they had shipped and there is no information whatsoever on the boots.

But they took the money! Which was $98! Its been a month and i cant contact customer service or anything! So freaking pissed.

What a crappy company. They used to have a good reputation and clearly they just dont care. How are they even in business?!

One way or another i will find a way to get the money back.There is proof from the emails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of winter boots. Woman Within needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winter boots in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Woman Within.

Had an Experience with Woman Within?

Comments

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more