Troy, Missouri

Order two pair leggings for wife and delivered one to small (My fault) second pair on back order for march 3.without letting me know at time of purchase.

called march 11 and women within canceled second item without letting me know . sent first pair back and credited less than $21. for a $51. dollar purchase.

Horrible experience dealing with this company. Nothing wrong with the product itself but plenty wrong with this company. explained to me on phone shipping charges were charged me both ways. I wasn't charged shipping charges to begin with because of amount of purchase.

I believe by canceling my second pair that they snuck in the shipping charges on my return..

BEWARE

This person wrote the review because of "4 of the above listed" of leggings from Woman Within. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Woman Within to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Woman Within for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Woman Within?

Comments